BQA Accredited Cyber Courses
Information Security Legal, Regulations, Investigations, and Compliance 2 Days
governance. This course will help learners to align informaCompanies are being blackmailed by cybercriminals who discover vulnerabilities in their networks. Company trade secrets and confidential information are being stolen when security breaches take place. Online banks are seeing a rise in fraud, and retailers’ databases are being attacked and robbed of their credit card information.
As e-commerce and online business become enmeshed in today’s business world, these types of issues become more important and more dangerous. Hacking and attacks are continually on the rise, and companies are well aware of it.
The legal system and law enforcement are behind in their efforts to track down cybercriminals and successfully prosecute them (although they are getting better each year). New technologies to fight many types of attacks are on the way, but a great need still exists for proper laws, policies, and methods in actually catching the perpetrators and making them pay for the damage they cause. This course looks at some of these issues.
The Many Facets of Cyber Law
The Crux of Computer Crime Laws
Complexities in Cybercrime
Intellectual Property Laws
Privacy Liability and Its Ramifications
2. IT consultants, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, security engineers, lawyers, fraud investigators.
3. Security professionals whose positions require CISSP certification.
2. The course will cover key aspect of Legal issues, Investigations, Forensic procedures and Compliance.
4. Reinforcing key areas of the (ISC)2® CBK® through practice questions and review sessions.
5. Strategically focus your preparation for CISSP Certification.