BQA Accredited Cyber Courses
Mobile Devices Risk Management 2 Days
Malware and viruses represent a significant risk for smartphones; a risk of which many consumers remain unaware. Unfortunately, this threat to smartphone security is not limited to illicit programs, such as malware or viruses. Legitimate programs produced by respected companies are also used to collect and disseminate our personal information.
In addition to the well-known companies such as Facebook, smartphone-specific companies, also track and monitor our usage. Occasionally, these companies even sell this information, thus further removing users’ ability to control privacy.
All of this means that containing security risks to our smartphone is not as simple as downloading and installing an antivirus program.
Appropriate training is required for employees and users to understand the security and private risks and assess level of exposure to devices. This course also helps learners to know key steps that consumers can take to protect their devices.
This course will teach you how to protect yourself against threats to your smartphone, as well as how to respond in the event that you become a victim of an attack. We all interact with our world using a variety of mobile devices. To verify our identification, we are forced to enter personal information. This information is now held by numerous sites, banks, social media, mobile storefronts, cell phone carriers, and many more
Living in a Mobile World
Users and Mobile Device Management to Protect Organisations
Privacy – Small Word, Big Consequences
Protecting Your Mobile Devices
Mobile Risk Management
Understanding Risks from Colliding Generations
Getting Your Life Back After You've Been Hacked
Social Media Control and Governance
Formulating a Written Social Media Policyics
Social Media Security
2. Information Security Managers And Engineers.
3. Senior Internal Auditors And IT Auditors.
4. Risk Management Professionals.
5. Heads Of IT And IT Support Managers.
6. Data Privacy Managers And Specialists.
7. Heads Of Compliance, Compliance Managers.
8. Heads Of Legal, General Counsel And In-House Legal Specialists.
9. Marketing And Communications Specialists Involved With Social Media.
10. Human Resources Directors And Managers.
2. This course is designed to help learns who wish to know how to protect themselves in this new mobile world. The course explains how to protect your device, as well as the actions you should take in the event that your personal information or device is compromised.
3. Most consumers are aware of the risks that viruses and malware pose for computers, but many are not aware that smartphones are vulnerable to the same sort of harmful attacks and the lack of awareness on the part of consumers and users becomes truly alarming.