BQA Accredited Cyber Courses
Security Operations 1 Day
Although the security architect or engineer helps set security standards and policies, operations security is the actual process for implementing, maintaining, and monitoring safeguards and controls on a daily basis to prevent security incidents. Organizations can use numerous safeguards and controls to secure their operations.
Through this course the learner will be able to identify the controls over hardware, media and the operators with access privileges to any of these resources.1. Resource Protection
2. Incident Response
3. Attack Prevention and Response
4. Patch and Vulnerability Management
The Role of the Operations
Department Administrative Management
Network and Resource Availability
1. Anyone who is required to develop a broad and deep knowledge and understanding of operations security
2. IT consultants, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, security engineers
3. Security professionals whose positions require CISSP certification.
1. Course helps learners to know the resources that must be protected, the privileges that must be restricted, the control mechanisms available, the potential for abuse of access, the appropriate controls, and the principles of good practice.
2. Employing tools, technologies and activities to enhance a practical understanding of operations security that includes administrative management responsibilities.
3. Reinforcing key areas of the (ISC)2® CBK® through practice questions and review sessions
4. Strategically focus your preparation for CISSP Certification
5. Develop operational security and continuity through preventive and recovery mechanisms