BQA Accredited Cyber Courses
Telecommunications and Network Security 1 day
Whether you are a security professional, a seasoned engineer, or are looking for a Telecommunication and computer network are the backbone of internet or cyber space. Securing these systems is crucial in securing the various layers that perform important tasks in making cyber space work.
Telecommunication and network security is one of the most important component of securing critical infrastructure and information assets.
Introduction to Telecommunications and Network Security
Network Models and System Architecture
The Network and IT Security
Understanding the Attack
Tools and Tasks in Network Security
OSI Layers Layer 1: Physical Layer
Information Hiding Alternatives
1. IT consultants, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, security engineers.
2. Security professionals who are preparing to write CISSP examination.
1. “The Telecommunications and Network Security domain encompasses the structures, techniques, transport protocols, and security measures used to provide integrity, availability, confidentiality, and authentication for transmissions over private and public communication networks.”
2. The candidate who is planning to certify CISSP is expected to demonstrate an understanding of communications and network security as it relates to data communications in local area and wide area networks, remote access, internet/intranet/extranet configurations.
3. Learners for this course should be knowledgeable with network equipment such as switches, bridges, and routers, as well as networking protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, IPSec,) and VPNs.”